Christmas

Friday, August 19, 2011

It's Friday!!!

It looks kind of light outside. Wonder what time it is...

6:12am

Oh yeah, the alarm didn't go off!

45 minutes late getting up.

Run to Abby's room...wake her up and clean up the mess that is hers. Apparently "clean your room up at the end of the day" didn't happen.

6:22am

Kyle isn't moving. How come I don't hear his alarm clock? ...It didn't go off. FLIP the lights on "Rise and shine Kyle! We have to get going!"

6:40am

Abby is dressed, mess cleaned, both brushed their teeth, run to wake up Stephen so he can help with breakfast while I hop in the shower.

7:07am

Done with the shower, working on the hair, Stephen is leaving, Abby ate part of her breakfast, Kyle is still eating. Need to pack my lunch, finish the kids lunch, fix the coffee (aka life source)...

"By the way Babe, don't be mad but...."
...Please don't be mad but Abby's broke."

"How? Who did that?"

"Abby did."

"Abby?"

".....maybe?????"


:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) I lovve my husband! He cracks me up!  Needless to say I was laughing at this morning because, who has mornings like this? I got to work praying I didn't look as crazy as I felt. NOPE! Someone kindly pointed out ASAP that I looked a bit frazzled & my hair looked pretty crazy.

Thank you dear friend ;)

My mom in law told the front office at work how my morning had gone. Later in the day a front desk worker saw me and said, "No wonder you look so crazy today with a morning like that!"

Thank you as well my dear friend :)

Honestly! I think it's hilarious! I love my job & the people I work with, they definitely help me laugh!

So any-hoot! I had to share that with you! Love to ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment