Do you ever have one of those days? You know, those ones where a poptart just isn’t enough? When a cup of coffee usually brings a happy warm fuzzy feeling to your heart? When a snuggle with your puppy (80+ lb puppy) just doesn’t get your heart strings like it usually does?
It’s one of those for me.
I froze all night last night despite sleeping next to a human heater. Woke up and had a cuddle moment with Kaden. (loved that!) Went to wake up our children….Abby woke up sweet and cuddly, and so did Kyle. That is he woke up sweet once he realized I had let him sleep to his alarm for 10 minutes. ;) Mayhem! Breakfast today was “wonderful” the kids also get poptart Thursday. Suddenly the poptarts were no longer yummy to a young man who previously had enjoyed them. The little girl felt she needed to point that out. An argument. Split that up. Check beds – not made. Please go make them when you finish breakfast. An argument, or at least an attempt at one. Dad came out and got breakfast to find me frazzled trying to pack my lunch, finish the kids lunches, make my breakfast (daRn this diet!), make coffee (it’s a must), and running to get ready. Check to see if the dog was fed, nope! Abby please do it. Another attempt at an argument. I finish getting ready on the brink of tears because as we all know, we women have the choice of either crying or getting angry…I chose tears.
Have I told you yet that my husband is amazing? He is. J He stopped getting himself ready multiple times to just hold me and give me a kiss. I needed that this morning!
Then what? I get to work and well, a coworker summed up my day like this. "Langenmayr, with the class you have, if you don't drink - you should think about starting."
Yep
So why did I call this "Warm Fuzzies?"
Because at lunch someone monkey climbed me, bear hugged my neck, and gave me a big kiss! Followed by, "Don't worry if they're poops, I love you!" Who couldn't get the warm fuzzies off of a 5 yr old saying that??? OR let's try, "I love you =) Can I have a big hug?" "You look like you had a hard day, can I hug you?"
Like I said...warm fuzzies. What did my amazing husband do? Hugged me, kissed me, and told me he loved me.
I am so blessed! It amazes me that I forget to smile sometimes. It amazes me that despite every blessing I have, I still find a way to find the cup half empty. How many 28yr old women find the perfect man, with two fabulous children, own a gorgeous sweetheart puppy, and have such a beautiful home with family 5 miles away? Granted my parents are more like 16 hours away, but they have made themselves readily available by all sorts of ways! AND Stephen's family is so amazing it makes me feel as if they truly were my own family!
AS I said - I'm blessed and full of warm fuzzies today! =) Love to you all! I'm prayin for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment