Christmas

Monday, September 19, 2011

Wow...

What a week it was! To put it nicely, all four of us made it to the end of each day exhausted and in bed at latest (adults that is) by 10pm on most nights. Kyle & Abby fought off going to bed as much as possible but would fall asleep in about 2 seconds after their little heads hit the pillows. It's busy season for us! Parent conferences, Kyle & Abby with homework at least 4 nights a week, running around doing normal life things, the list goes on! Terrible grammatics, but frankly I'm ok with it right now.

Kyle & Abby got to spend the night at the grandparents Friday....that left Stephen and I free for a date night! We took full advantage of the unlimited shrimp and ate 5 servings of shrimp, an appetizer, a salad, and 1 biscuit. I paid dearly for eating off diet, and Steve did just fine! We went to get some coffee afterwards then headed home. It was wonderful!

Kyle & Abby? They visited Mema (great-grandma), went to the toy section of Wal-mart with MeMe (grandma), ate pizza and ice cream, visited Homosassa Springs Wildlife, had more ice cream, and spent most all of Saturday at Meme's. Stephen joined them in the afternoon so he could watch the Gator game. FYI they beat TN, which is my oldest brother's team! =) Me? I drove to a coffee shop and worked for 5 hours on grading and data entry. Yep, that's my life!

BUT on Sunday we all went to Meme & Poppa's! Pretty sure they are going to get sick of us. ;) It's just fun to visit! Plus Meme (aka Connie/mom-in-law) and I have been friends since before Stephen and I met....which was one year ago this past weekend. This blog is about to get random so I"m going to sign off.

Love ya'll! I'll post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment