Christmas

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ah ha moments

I know you never have those moments, but I do. I had a big one - shockingly large, you might say. It was even rather "Dorie-like."

Christmas is only 2 weeks away!


What the beans!?! I need to finish shopping! We do have a tree put up, and SOME shopping done. Much more to do though. Five days until the kids natural mother picks them up, one week until we go house shopping in MS. We leave on the 18th and get back on the 23rd. There's a slight chance I am pressed for time. In that same amount of time, I need to finish packing up my classroom, help go through the garage, and have energy.

Today? I pooped out. Therefore, there are no pictures.

Abby had her first sleep over with three of her little friends from school They were up all hours of the night giggling and talking - a very dear friend housed the party. Kyle went to Meme's with his cousin. They had a bonfire with their Poppa and from what I understand they just straight out had a blast! Stephen & I got to go to the Christmas party for my work. I was afraid he wouldn't have any fun, but he hit it off with several guys and talked all night!

Today was FABULOUS! ... ok let me fix that statement. This morning in church was FABULOUS! The LORD's presence filled the place and it was SO refreshing! You always know God is everywhere you are, you know He knows everything, and you know there is nothing that escapes Him. However when the LORD'S presence fills His house that is already full of His people - there are not words to fully express it! We needed it! We spent the afternoon with our family and everyone just had a lot of fun...or so I'm told. Believe it or not, I went to lay down shortly after getting there and didn't get up until shortly before we left. I missed all the fun! The kids made Christmas cookies with Meme, Uncle Jake, Aunt Kelly, and Luke.  Meme was in heaven! =) Which is good, because she deserves it! Now I'm trying to figure out how to do that for the Indiana family!

Do you realize next year is only 20 days away?



No comments:

Post a Comment