Christmas

Friday, May 4, 2012

So much going on!

Hellooooooo my friends! As you can imagine, there is a lot to be done and a lot being done! For example, my washing machine no longer backs up into my kitchen sink leaving a less than desirable scent. (Thank you landlord!) Stephen is fixing our toilet and kitchen faucet! YAY! We can now use our own bathroom again and I can....Stephen can do dishes without three streams of water! All of these are just general wear and tear on this house. It is an older home be we LOVE it!

There is also baseball/t-ball, school functions, church, work, doctor appointments, exercising, cleaning...oh the list! Kyle's team won their first game of the season! Abby's team has won four games, last night being the fourth! Abby's school had their field trip to Gone Wild Safari, it was great! Kyle's school had their May Day celebration, aka field day. We think we found a church home! Abby & Kyle finisshed their Awanas program. So cute! Stephen is working like crazy during their dockside period. I finally spent a day without being contacted by or visiting a doctor for the first time in a while. Water fitness class started...and ended. The house does not stay clean! But I love it!


Here are some pictures for you!

So in LA, KDG roundup is during the school day. Poor defenseless and so...well, you'll get the picture ;) Abby and I spent the day doing things that only girls would love to do! She played baby dolls for a couple of hours, made some hair bows, went on a picnic, and watched a movie!

Of course, Abby HAD to bring her buddy on the picnic...

After such a fun day, we went to pick Kyle up from school.
Abby looked like this 5 minutes after we got in line.


This GORGEOUS flower is on a tree in our backyard.
I wish I was better at identifying flowers, and growing flowers, and just taking care of them in general.
Fortunately for me, the lady that owned this house originally planted many hardy flowers that return every year! (Yes, there is a word for it. However, it is 10:36pm my time and I'm tired!)


Kyle and Abby had to accompany me to a checkup for a minute.
I got nervous, we all know how I love doctors, so Kyle gave me a pep talk.


Abby loves to cheese!


On...Tuesday, Kaden and I decided we would go for a walk.
You see, I do not enjoy sitting still.
Last week I began water fitness classes every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
That means I have Tuesday, Thursday, and either Saturday or Sunday to walk!

Since March I haven't been able to walk very far.
You may remember how Kaden felt about the pace I used post-op.
Well, I wasn't winning any speed walking races, but I did well!

Kaden and I made it almost to the very end of the Riverwalk!
Almost...Poor little Kaden couldn't make it quite to the end.


Kyle's school had May Day celebration!
I volunteered at it and manned the speed cup station. Kyle and I did get a few minutes to walk around together. They offered hair spray painting and Kyle wanted to do Gator colors. Of course, we are in the midst of LSU territory. They did not offer orange and blue. We therevore found the closest thing...pink with a tint of orange.


We had a HUGE bounce slide, wall ball, nail painting, hair spray painting (see above), card making, cake walk, speed cups, concession stands, an obstacle course, and bungee racing!


Kyle trying his hand at speed cups!


He told me were supposed to "duck face"
I look like a dork while he looks so darn handsome!


Abby and I had some time to kill before her game.
So OF COURSE we decided to pose a bit!


With every move it is a MUST that I find chubby cheeks to kiss.
I prefer infant chubby cheeks.
Add to that happy baby chubby cheeks.
In FL I started out with my friend's little girl.
After marrying my Prince Charming, I added in the most chubby cheeked precious bundle ever!
In LA, well, I had very little hope.
Let me introduce you to a gem!
This is not her cutest picture...try picture number two.
However, this is the only picture that I have with her.
More about C?
She loves to laugh!
She loves her brothers! (All 3!)
And she is most definitely a Daddy's girl!


She looooooves her mac & cheese!
Sorry B & K, I don't have a super cute, clean faced picture.



Oh...and we had a birthday celebration!
Does it get any better than spending it with such wonderful children and such a daRn good lookin man!?

Doodles and me!

The Stud with me!


Tooter, Doodles, and me with their cards and gifts! =) 


I stole a b'day kiss from the most amazing husband ever!


He took me out to dinner at the wonderful Castle!


It's almost 11pm now. My husband is wondering what I'm up to.
I'm sleepy!

Oh wait! Tomorrow is Saturday!
I don't have to get up at 5:30am!
Yippee!

Stay true friends! God has us in the palm of His hand and His plan is for our best!
Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment