It's hard to believe that school starts in about 12 days.
YIKES!
School uniforms have been purchased.
School supplies are carefully organized and ready to be taken to school.
Logos still need to be put on Abby's new uniform shirts.
My parents came for a glorious 3 days!
We LOVED every minute of it!
We exchanged Stephen's ice cream maker.
Daddy spoiled me and got me a mixer!
(That will be put to use tomorrow...possibly later today!)
Stephen has discovered I am an unwavering optimist.
Reality truly does exhist for me.
I see the bad parts. My personality MUST focus on the upside and err on the ridiculously optimisitic side. It's all based on Christ, but it can be a bit annoying. I'll own up to that.
Reality truly does exhist for me.
I see the bad parts. My personality MUST focus on the upside and err on the ridiculously optimisitic side. It's all based on Christ, but it can be a bit annoying. I'll own up to that.
He is also learning that I have some strong tendencies with my organization.
(Pictures will illustrate that in a moment.)
I discovered that even when I feel as if I am alone.
I'm not.
God proves it every time.
Sometimes it's while I'm asleep I rest in such perfect peace & awake refreshed.
Sometimes it is when I get unexpected cuddles from a four legged baby.
Sometimes it's while I'm asleep I rest in such perfect peace & awake refreshed.
Sometimes it is when I get unexpected cuddles from a four legged baby.
Ready for some pictures?
Papaw and Doodles got caught taste testing the Hershey's Chocolate Chocolate Chip cookies!
Game time with Papaw!
Both kids got to see how adorably in love their grandparents still are after 34 years. =)
Papaw and Doodles got caught taste testing the Hershey's Chocolate Chocolate Chip cookies!
Lovin their shades!
Game time with Papaw!
Kaden was submitted to a fashion show!
More pictures to follow.
We just chilled & hung out.
And played more games.
Doodles & Nanna played Princess Checkers!
We visited the USS Kidd Veteran's Memorial on Tuesday.
Mom and Dad treated us to a delicious dinner at Red Lobster!
Funny faces at Red Lobster and more USS Kidd pictures!
The day Mom & Dad left we travelled with them to Jackson, MS.
We stopped at Cracker Barrel for lunch - so delish!
I played the game they have out on all of their tables.
I beat it!
I'm a genius!
Doodles & I did funny faces as Dad and Kyle showed how handsome they are!
I had to throw the pic of Nanna in again because I'm awful and did not get a pic of her at Cracker Barrel. =(
I love my parents. It was SO good to see them again!
We haven't seen them since May 19th and may not see them until Thanksgiving/Christmas.
This visit was wonderful and could only be more wonderful when Stephen gets to be there too!
We went shopping for him (Stephen) just so he would know he wasn't forgotten.
Abby modeled the shirt so I could show Stephen what it looked like.
I relaxed Saturday morning and did a little organizing!
Stephen has decided to mess with me.
Because yes, something so small as the LEFT picture can bother me.
It should look like the RIGHT picture.
Hence the "RIGHT" is right.
Get it?!
My cuddle bug.
I was having a moment the other day.
He kept coming over to me before my "womanly" (as Steve calls it) moment climaxed.
When it climaxed, he was laying on his bed.
It took seconds for him to go from his bed to on my lap without even waiting for an invitation.
He laid all 97lbs on top of me and rested his head up on my shoulder until I calmed down.
After a few moments, Kaden proceeded to kiss and wiggle around and poke me until I was giggling at how goofy he was.
He is a gift from God to our family.
He treats all four of us like that!
Well, three - Steve doesn't have crying meltdowns. ;-)
Peace out friends!
God is good and watches out for His children!
We're praying for you!
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Does it?






No comments:
Post a Comment