Christmas

Sunday, December 23, 2012

It's Christmas Eve Eve!!

The day after tomorrow is Christmas! Can you believe it!? We are going to be taking it easy. There will be ham, rolls, Christmas cookies, candy, and Christmas movies! Most likely an adventure or two As well.

These past few have been very exhausting. The kids have been on sugar high after sugar high! Lol. Steve has been hard at work and me? I start to get going and am reminded to chill. So instead I was here for the new roof, hopefully new thermostat (heat got down to 63 due to miscommunication between the thermostat and furnace). Our wonderful landlords came quickly to our rescue.

Thursday I go to the K.Dr for he midway check of my stent. We will most likely schedule the stent removal as well. I tell you, it is SO wonderful to not feel full of fluid all th time! The tater tot timer is calling. So much live to you all! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment