I'm in a funk, my dear friends.
It's truly true.
It's a, "I know I'm not my normal self but how the poo do I get out of it?!"
Yes, true.
I decided to get on a good diet. Hard core watching what I eat, doing some light exercise, reading my daily devos - all out good diet...Body, Insides, & Soul. I was pretty good for about a month.
I still had my moments. But I did ok. Now, the funk is back.
Yes, I know, you never have those moments. Today was a huge moment for me. I woke up great. Stephen and I had a great morning. My funk was lying at the outer regions of my mind. I felt it. Did I reach for my devos? Nope. The funk hit hard. My side was super sore & I let it come in full. Everything hit me wrong. Doing my work around the house, all I could think were "Poor Poor pitiful me" I'm thinking like straight up Terri Clark song. It didn't help that darling Frank is scared spit less of fireworks...ok so maybe pee-less. Soaked through Kaden's extra large & his own medium sized dog bed. I cleaned that mess this morning. We (my Magnificent husband & me) went to the grocery store, had lunch, ran a couple more errands. The funk continued to grow until I felt like crying just walking around. It weighed me down. We spoke to our precious, precious babies for a few minutes. The highlight of that phone call?
We didn't initiate it. They called us 2x of their volition!
I'm working on it my friends. Promise. The funk is wearing off right now.
Prayer does wonders for that.
That & the medium pizza, 2 cokes, & delicious dessert thanks to a fabulous friend!
Yeah, I had my first caffeine intake since Memorial Day weekend.
I fully intend to go back to my diet & exercising, but allowing myself to relax when needed.
My struggle with the diet & everything is that it doesn't seem to make an ounce of difference in how my body heals. You can get tired of me talking about God, but you'll either change your mind or just understand He is my all & everything.
God has really put it on my heart to do everything I can to take care of what He has blessed me with.
He gave me this body with it's ridiculous, absolutely annoying, positivily idiotic way of healing.
He blessed me with a husband that loves me so much more than I could ever deserve.
He has blesssed me with two amazing children!
He has blessed me with two puppy dogs that I could almost strangle after the ginormous messes they made this past weekend.
He has blessed me with friends in the area that I never could have believed He would have sent to us!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We've been playing a bit...
We bought a laser pointer and Frankie literally goes NUTS for this thing!
Kaden couldn't care less!
If it doesn't squeak, bounce, or roll along the ground - why chase it? Seriously, what on earth is Frankie thinking?
Haha!
It is just about as entertaining for Stephen and me as it is Frankie!
He literally will run into our double doors leading to the back porch in order to get it!
As soon as I remember how to link in a video & find one that fits the length requirements (aka not too long) I'll post a few. We adjusted Go Fish to a dog toy rope instead of a bottle. He hits it so hard!
Between these two games plus walking about 2 miles everyday, he should be good for now! Once I get back into better shape, I'm planning to increase the length to four miles a day.
I took a few photos at a wedding. You will just HAVE to go look at them! I am editing right now, but keep a wary eye out! There were some gorgeous arrangements! I had nothing to do with them, so please don't praise me.
Anyhoot, I'm going to peace out now my dear friends.
I am going to edit a few more photos for my babies' collage frames I am putting together.
Hopefully I can get those printed and done before the kids come home tomorrow!
Stephen has agreed to hang them in their rooms for me!
So excited!
I'll show you those too!
Love yas!
Ah yes, the funk. I'm too familiar with that! Sounds like your gratitude is pulling you out! Can't wait to see you in person!
ReplyDelete