Christmas

Monday, July 29, 2013

It's a Day for Learning!

Today I learned that it is necessary to check, double check, triple check, and occasionally
quadruple check.
 
Our walk was beautiful this morning!
We even found a bug!
 
We saw Daddy while he was at work!
Or rather, he saw us as TINY ants on the river front!
He was up in the boat and made the kids day by searching for them.
 
We ran to get shot records, went to work, pestered people with a million questions!
 
Might have had a little trouble breathing with my over planning-itis.
It's also called "control issues"
I just don't appreciate that term very much!
 
In short (aka long - because it's opposite night)
 
I got to school & found the walls beautifully painted!
The Maint guy still had one more coat to do & will put the 2nd coat on in the morning for my shelves.
It's gorgeous!
 
I can't move my desks, need more desks (that is being taken care of because these people are AMAZING!!!!) We found out Kyle's supply list if four parts, not one. I didn't have everything I needed for my room. Abby's uniforms will have to be ordered. Kyle had his first conditioning practice for football. I was originally all gun-ho for that. The boy is SO much  tougher than he knows! But let me just tell you, seeing your son out on a football field in 95 degree weather running sprints, sweating up a storm, then coming home and doing 100 pushups & 100 situps .... This momma heart just about said, "enough!" He pushed through and finished! I couldn't be more proud of him!
Bless his little heart, he was so tired when he finished everything he literally just fell on my shoulder & cried! My heart just broke into little pieces for him!
 
My  favorite Kyle line of the day?
 
"You look a little crazy, but I still love you!"
 
=) =) =) =) =) =) =)
 
He was in a VERY talkative mood today!
 
Non-stop from 6:15am up until practice.
No joke.
Through food, drinks, everything!
 
Abby was all smiles all day long!
I mean seriously people, you call  the Engineering Chief on  a boat - he climbs to the top of his boat (there's a technical term that eludes me based upon lack of sleep & ... well, just lack of sleep) and uses super powerful binoculars to find you!?!?! Heck yes your grin will be from ear to ear!
 
Her sweet moment?
 
"I chose my outfit so I will match your room because it is so cute & you did a good job!"
 
She did! Her shirt perfectly blended with my walls! =)
 
I'll put up pictures later. I am currently writing while printing things for my  room. My printer is picky tonight, so I can only print certain things right now.
 
Both puppies did very well with being cooped up in the house.
I confess to having one in the mud room and the other free in the house. I didn't want to deal with two caged up pups getting rowdy  and breaking something. Or one puppy not being able to eat because big puppy ate everything. Right now they are cracking me up by playing keep away.
Crazy  puppies!
 
Did I mention how great my kids are?
 
We left our house around 8am and didn't get home for good until 8pm.
That includes not eating lunch or dinner here.
No complaints. No whining. No fits. No guilt trips. No begging!
They ate their lunch in the car (original plan was classroom but curveballs just kept coming!) Dinner was at McD's because I didn't have time to cook and they were being SO amazing!
 
Abby got to stay with her bestie and play the whole time we were at practice!
Kyle had his bestie with him at practice!
My In-State Bestie (who is UUUUUUUUHHHHHHH-mazing!) kept my Babygirl!
 
yeah, we were all spoiled.
Words are FalIng and so is speling.
sweet dreamsi !

No comments:

Post a Comment