I can't believe it is already here! I know...I know...I am always saying that.
But for rizzle! (the nerdy version of fo-shizzle!)
Nerdy - true - but I work with first graders so the craziest things are HILARIOUS!
So true.
My current favorite joke came from my 3 year old nephew.
Knock Knock!
Who's there?
It's me Mommy!
Yep, he told that to his Mommy, the amazing countingjoys!
I got to spend a whole weekend with my family! Yep! Labor Day weekend found me flying solo w/ 2 dogs to Franklin, TN. I spent Saturday thru Monday morning soaking up every available second w/ my brothers, sisters, parents, & nephews!
The ONLY thing that could have made it any better is if a sister, my hubby, & my chillins could have been there! We laughed! We teased! We ate the most delicious food (courtesy of countingjoys & skafoure!) I have to say that my sister in law makes the most DELICIOUS mac & cheese dish ever! In fact, it inspired the Macaroni Dance! I'll try to post that once I get permission & figure out how to load it up! It's SOOOOOOOO cute!
No offense to my brothers, sisters, or nephews, but my most favorite part was seeing my parents. They are the sweetest, most self-less people you will ever meet.
Lift them up in prayers, my friends.
They are fighting a battle and have been for about 5-6 years.
My Daddy never complains, never tires, is always encouraging, & dotes on us all.
My Momma is fighting an uphill battle with being sick.
I won't write more....you can go on FaceBook & look up Praying for Donna Kafoure.
Lymes disease is messy - let's just put it that way.
I have made it through my first few weeks of teaching!
I LOVE my class! I LOVE my coworkers!
I LOVE having my babies so close to me!
We are in the whirlwind of school, football, cheerleading, church...
We run non-stop!
Both kids commented that they feel like we run non-stop!
However, despite the crazy - they've both said they wouldn't trade it!
Abby is LOVING cheerleading!
Kyle LOVING football!
The dogs?
Meh - they don't like this time of year....too bad! Lol
We love, hug, play with them as much as possible.
It's late ya'll. Hope ya'll had a wonderful day & get some rest this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment