Christmas

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March 30 (aka April 1st)

A picture walk....
 
Teaching keeps you busy!
It keeps you eating at your desk.
It keeps your heart full!
 
 
The girl loves her cheese dip!

 
JC Penney's had a sale.
A store closing sale.
 
I found this beautiful scarf there!
Just wanted to share it with you. =)

 
My poor hubby! He is extremely allergic to poison ivy.
This is what he looked like after moving tools that had been used to clear ground a MONTH ago!
Believe it or not, this is good...much better than he looked later in the day!*

 
This?
This is what happens when humidity comes!
No joke! That one silly curl would not go away!

 
"I love you, Momma. Even if you do have a random curl!"

 
This is how you survive curve balls on a busy school afternoon.
My fabulous aide took the students to specials whilst I dove in to writing lesson plans!
....and enjoying this treat! Courtesy of PTO!

 
Natchez has an annual Pow Wow. We had some of the dancers visit here!
See the boy in the red polo and khaki shorts on the right side of the picture?
That's my baby!

 
Such a handsome young man!
We had to "chill out" on Friday with a treat ;)

 
Someone was EXTREMELY excited!

 
So yummy!
I got the tart blueberry with cheesecake crumbles!
DEEEEEEEEEElicious!

 
Appropriately named =)

 
So - Friday was a great day with a stressful end to the working part.
We cooled off with some Deliciyoso treats....
and woke up to this.

 
Granted, we knew it had happened. Stephen and I were watching TV when we heard this hit.
However, we didn't realize how bad the damage was until a stream of water starting coming in behind our TV. More water came in through both bathrooms.
 
Thankfully our wonderful landlords removed it, patched the roof and are coming with the adjuster ASAP.
Like I said....WONDERFUL!
 
Notes like this?
They just warm my heart!

 
Both Abby & Kyle are doing great!
Abby has done so well in gymnastics lately that she has earned "the big sticker." What I'm told is that means she has made the most improvement!
 
Kyle has done very well with school! He decided to sit this season of baseball out.
I'm slightly grateful for the 6 month break from the chaos of running for sports four or five times a week!
 
Stephen is mostly healed up from his poison ivy. We would appreciate continued prayers as it is still burning and itching. HOWEVER he can see out of both eyes now, move without it....well, you know what happens with bad poison ivy spots, he can shave his face and sleep comfortably for the most part. That is all a HUGE answer to prayer!
 
Kaden & Frankie are doing great! They are still extremely spoiled!
They went with us to visit our coffee shop multiple times.
Everyone loves them because they are so sweet and well mannered!
 
Me?
I'd love prayers! My stent came out March 14th. March 18th I went for a walk and just didn't feel right afterwards. I swelled back up and was cramping so badly that night I was doubled over. Thankfully I was able to block it out to a point I could get on with life! I am now working on getting in to the doctor and seeing if he can schedule a test the same day. He very graciously got me some medicine so that I didn't have to sit at the hospital for forever in order to get some relief! The funny part in all of this?
 
All the caffeine I drank just to stay awake is now taking effect!
My pain threshold is amazing (thank  you Momma Bear!) Usually I don't know I'm hurting until I am so tired of blocking it out I fall asleep or just start crying without knowing why. That has been my status for the past 11 days. Today I had some medicine and things got done!
Dishes - check
Dusting - check
Dinner - Check
Dogs exercised - check
Homework - check
Laundry - check
Spoke with my Daddy - check (with a huge HEART next to that)
Spoke with my MIL - Check (also with a huge heart next to that)
Spoke to my Favorite TWICE!!!!!!! - DOUBLE CHECK! (hearts to the infinity! cheesy - yes. don't care! I love him!)
 
Now going to bed in hopes of being able to sleep.
The alarm will go off at 5:45am.
Exercising will be put on the back burner in the morning.
I can't wait to tell you about all of the fun things that we have been doing in my classroom!
Hopefully next time!
Love you!
I hope you have an absolutely fabulous week!


No comments:

Post a Comment