Christmas

Monday, March 24, 2014

March 24

HOLY MOLY! Thank goodness that testing is over! Let me just say, that was not fun!
I am SO thankful to be back to the fun of teaching a normal week!
 
I have been reading a few blogs and pulling ideas. It has been wonderful!
My students have absolutely LOVED all of the fun activities and increased rigor!
The three of us? (My two aides and me) We love that the kids are learning, but we are exhausted!
Truth be told, several students were so exhausted that as they waited to be picked up at the end of the day they fell asleep on their desks!
 
As I said, testing was slightly stressful.
My sweet girl gave me this...
 
 
Yes, it is in my lap.
Yes, most people take pictures of rings on their hand.
HOWEVER, I couldn't hold the phone steady enough for a picture.
I am supposed to look at this any time I feel stressed.
It is, "my happy thought on my finger."
*love it*
 
Saturday I had to go pick up something for a donation.
Ooops!
Had to get a drink!
How do I validate drinking so much coffee?
Well, my mother says that drinking coffee & sun tanning are bad.
Do you see how pasty I am?!
 
My father says that drinking coffee will make you dark and make your hair curly!
 
Well, Momma Bear, if sun tanning is bad and coffee will make my skin dark...
ah ha! We have a solution!
So wonderful!

 
Plus they are the best small town coffee shop I've been to for as far as Indiana or Florida.
 
Check out all these little blooms!
I am hoping they survive the frost coming our way tomorrow night!

 
JC PEnney's is closing.
Sad days.
However, that means awesome sales!
Yep! Bought this top!
Ditched the "mom" pants.
Literally...high waist and baggy in all the wrong places.
 
Are there "right" places to be baggy?
Ugh!
I love this top though =)

 
This pretty much shows my Sunday.
 
 
 
Saturday evening we had some wonderful friends over!
Frankie got to spend time with his favorite friend.
No joke.
This dog loves my friend more than he loves me.
His heart goes:
Stephen, S, Kids, Me.
I'm on the list because I bring food, walk with him, and play with him.
 
 
I am sleepy my sweet friends.
I hope you have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment