God is a god of ORDER.
Right?
So, why does everything always seem chaotic?!
Oh, wait...
That's because I get impatient. I rush. I want my way. I want it now. Not later. Sounds mature, right? In April, I had my last lasix scan while in NOLA.
Did I trust God to put things in order and take care of us?
Nope.
Did He take care of it?
Yes.
We found out we weren't going to be able to go house shopping.
Did I trust God to supply a house?
Not 100%.
Has He taken care of it?
Yes.
That's just the last month! God is taking care of things EVERY DAY!
Can I just tell you??? Good! Thanks =)
For my birthday, all I wanted for us to be together and have fun OUTSIDE. It's May 1, surely that would be a possibility. Life happened. I stressed. I steamed. I stewed.
God provided.
Stephen & I were able to enjoy a FABULOUS time on the lake while the kids were in school.
Saturday we, all 6 of us, went hiking at a beautiful park not too far from the house.
It was fabulous! We were all SO exhausted that even the puppies weren't very active the next day!
House hunting has been in all of our minds. As previously stated, it isn't an option before June. Stephen has been earnestly searching for something that would meet our family's needs. We finally had a few minutes to sit together. I was fearful as this tends to be a stressful subject. He pulled up a site that helps military families find rentals. Stephen pulled up his first pick. I doubted we would get it. The home was gorgeous. Landlords had taken good care of the property, there was a pool, two FULL bathrooms (you never know how much you love that until you don't have it for 3.5 years) three bedrooms with HUGE closets, a fenced in backyard, 2 car garage, fire pit in the backyard and an extra storage room.
We made contact. Long story short, we mailed the signed lease & deposit today. We are THRILLED! Both kids are excited too.
Hopefully, I will get it together and just Let it go!
Let go____________
the need to pack the kids for summer in AR
the need to pack up my classroom
the need to go through all of my school supplies and purge all but the necessities
the need to go through all of my clothes are purge what I don't wear
the need to pack up the bare necessities to live in a house until our things arrive
the need to organize everything before the packers put it all in boxes
the need to get all of our mail switched over to our new address
the need to get EVERYTHING done before we leave and potentially flying solo
_____________, and let God.
He will handle it. He has handled everything up to this point. All of these little things are just that - little things. Let it go, Elizabeth! All of these little things will get done and they will get done on time. It always does. I don't need to stress.
Something super cute that I have noticed lately is this. You see, I love lists and all things organizational. I make lists, post lists, buy lists...create colorful lists, alphabetized lists, prioritized lists, exercise lists, food lists, cleanings lists, lists, lists, lists!
Kyle & Abby are now proudly telling me they have made this list or that list.
LOOOOOOOOVE it!!!!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment