If I close my eyes, it will all go away - right? That's what I believed as a child. Christ says to believe like a child, so I believe that it will all get done if I just close my eyes for a few moments.
ha!
Yeah, I wish. Stressing isn't getting it done. I need to take it all just one step at a time. My problem is, I take a step then remember 15 other steps that must also get done. Delegate? To whom? There's no one to delegate to! Kaden & Frank are ridiculously selfish and absolutely refuse to do anything other than take up space and require a lot of attention. The kids? They leave the day after tomorrow.
So rather than work on that stuff, I will sit here and type to you. They say writing can release the same amount of endorphins as exercising. I exercised this morning, will exercise a bit more tonight AND am writing. I should be higher than a kite on endorphins by tomorrow morning!
Tomorrow....the last full day with my sweet firsties. I can't tell you how much I love and will miss those sweet babies! They have been the highlight and happy thought in what was one of the most difficult school years! Well, maybe not the most difficult. Last school year I had to deal with stents, surgery, a colonoscopy and 27 firsties (all of whom I LOVE and miss!) But this past year, or rather, the year we are finishing now was different. Stephen was gone essentially from July 19 to the night before Thanksgiving. He has been to schools, dry docks and long river runs this semester. It will be SO nice to get up to NY and have him home each night! Will I get on his nerves? Most likely. Will he more than likely TRY to find a reason to be outside while it is warm? Yes. I don't care though. I am ready to have my Bestie with me full time. We move in just a couple of weeks (YIKES!) and will have until mid-July to put the house in order before the kids arrive. I also need to find a job. YIKES!
"It will all get done." at least that is what everyone says. Which, it is true. Everything will get done. But I want it done in a semi-orderly manner (see previous and possibly unfinished post.) Prayers appreciated and welcomed. With that...I am signing off. You have helped me to relax and remember God has this. I can preach it to my children and now must take it to heart in my own life. Yay. Lol. Love yas!
No comments:
Post a Comment