Holy Moly what a year 2014 is gearing up to be!
My thoughts are a jumbled mess.
You get what you get and you don't throw a fit. ;)
Life is good, but very busy.
I threw an, "YAY!!!! We are skipping baseball!!!!" "Beans! No baseball!"
party the other day....very sad ok with this.
Basketball has gone very well for K as far as a learning experience. The poor kid always ends up on less than winning teams. Granted, he is no Michael Jordan but he has played with heart!
Abby earned the BIG sticker in gymnastics. Basically that means that she has progressed very well! She has been diligent with practicing and that is paying off! She also had her first presentation/project! I missed the actual delivery (insert huge tearful sad face) through miscommunication, but I heard she did wonderful!
Stephen is back from a very long week and we are very very VERY thankful for that.
We were at a point of people going to bed right after homework. Lol.
Pouty puppy
Mom & Dad went to the Mayo clinic for their second appointment.
I'm less than happy.
How is such a prestigious place unable to diagnose?
Ugh....doctors.....
They have a plan that involves a waiting game.
You do remember how I do with waiting games, right?
The up side of this is Mom gets to enjoy some foods that she has not eaten is a very long time!
Zoom in and check out Dad's apron....
Yes, it says, "You have two options. Take it or Leave it!"
He is a remarkable man! No sarcasm! The man is doing a FABULOUS job of taking care of Mom, the house, the dog, the yard and working full time.
Fabulous I tell you!
By the way, that smile? The one on both of their faces? We haven't seen one quite that bright in a long time! If for no other reason than their smiles, Mayo was worth it!
I have to show you a picture of a cutey. I want her. I want to bring her home to me.
Unfortunately she belongs to someone else.
The word is courtesy of her owner.
I wouldn't say this sweet little girl is ridiculous!
I'd say PRECIOUS!
I want her. =/
As I said though, her owner is VERY attached!
How busy were we this past week? Well, we took this picture at 7:30am.
We had been dressed and together since 6:15am
None of us noticed the color we were wearing until AFTER the picture was taken.
There are no pictures of the time.
However, Friday afternoon we (the kids & I) received a MUCH needed invitation.
We met a friend and her two babies. Only one of my babies is close to one of her babies in age.
All 6 babies get along fabulously though!
(2 kids and 4 dogs, but let's be honest, our puppies are loved ALMOST as much our own children!)
It was perfect. I was an idiot. We will leave it at I was tired and threw a fit and looked completely immature. Here is hoping she forgets that moment. I did my best to make it right with my babies.
I need more time with God.
No time with God.
No exercise.
Not enough rest.
= bad Elizabeth.
We all know my hubby is fabulous.
I still haven't touched my work, even as of this minute.
However, I was going crazy. I needed to breathe.
I needed no puppies begging.
No children needing.
No anything.
Stephen?
Graciously granted me this for a whole 45 minutes solo.....
Thank you Steampunks






No comments:
Post a Comment