Spring Break
Love it!
I haven't been writing because writer's block set in. However, recently, I have fallen in love with a certain blog. On that blog, I found a post about writing a blog...go figure! Which point of the post hit home the most? Oh the one about how you just have to write, or post a picture, or whatever!
Without investment the blog will shrivel and die.
Like all the plants I've been given in my life.
I'm told I over invested in those though. My thumb is not a green one.
It's a pasty white....like snow. I love snow.
MOrning after the wedding breakfast...brunch.
By the way, brunch does not start at 8am.
My stomach disagreed and my good natured, sweet, loving, ever patient husband dealt with me very sweetly. I woke him up at 6:15am with stomach cramps. Not the bad kind, unless you call no-food-in-the-room-and-no-room-key-in-sight-needing-food-so-bad-you-awaken-with-cramps bad.
The pictures are hodge podge but you will see just how beautiful it was!
Beautiful building in NOLA.
Living statue! SO COOL!
Of course we had to go here!
BEAUTIFUL!
Clowns walk randomly around NOLA.
It's true.
On the way home we had to stop by Cabela's!
I insisted!
...
He didn't argue ;)
Beautiful sky!
Cumulus and Cirrus clouds!
First grade has infiltrated me so completely I can't even look at the sky and just enjoy the beauty! I must name the types of the clouds!
Guess what we've been studying in Science...
I love the detail work on here!
Signs that spring is coming!
Why does he only want to talk when my voice is gone?!
The BEAUTIFUL bride!
Absolutely gorgeous wedding!
The happy couple!
Candles are just gorgeous!
So beautiful and fancy and delish!
heavenly
simple elegance
Always must have the up close selfie
Love ya!
Praying for ya!
Enjoy your Spring Break!

























No comments:
Post a Comment