Christmas

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

6 more days

Have you ever noticed how when you want something to happen, time CRAWLS by? But when you don't necessarily want something to happen (aka the alarm going off this morning) time flies by! Why is that? Some people think I'm ridiculous because basically I'm saying, "I want my life to be 3 times more crazy!" when I say I want the kids home. Yes, it will get more crazy because there will be four in the house instead of the current two.

My stomach is rockin this morning..... ugh! Cuban food doesn't agree with me...

Anyways, August 1st!!!! Stephen and I started setting up the kids rooms. Decorations won't be up but everything will be in there and their toys will be set up. I'll post pictures once we finish up the rooms. The kids are going to LOVE having their own rooms again!

School starts on August 1st for me (time is flying for that) and the students come on August 8th (that seems to be taking longer.) I have four days to set up my room. Next week the workdays will be used to put decorations (not many) up and make sure I have all of the books, papers, desks, and supplies ready to go! Decorations I'm keeping to a minimum because they take a lot of time to  put up and down. We won't have white walls, but I'm a believer  in letting the students' work decorate the walls. They loooooove having family members come in and then showing off their work on the walls. =) Lots of love to you all! I am going to throw my hair in a ponytail, get some coffee, and head off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment