Christmas

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wedding Bells Have Rung

Well, I survived the wedding! ...yes, Stephen did too. ;) It could not have gone more perfect if we worked at it for a year! We got to the hair dresser in perfect time. My girls looked AMAZING!!!! You know those wedding you've been to wear the bridesmaids wore dresses that didn't flatter and had hair that was...well, less than attractive. I can honestly say I had nothing to do with how my girls looked and they looked FAAAAABULOUS! Sam did an absolutely FANTASTIC job! I highly recommend using her!

Stephen and guys looked so darn good too! ;)

Our honeymoon was absolutely perfect! We stayed in a cabin in the Smokies. Literally you opened the front door and all you could see was the mountains! Every day was filled with hiking, white water rafting, and hiking some more! We were pooped each night but the outdoors were too beautiful to not enjoy. =) On the way home we stopped at the TN Aquarium and enjoyed seeing everything there. There were some beautiful fish! Stephen is huge into fishing and was teaching me about all the different types of fish.

Sorry to cut this short - but I have a sick puppy that is getting into trouble right now. =/ Pray for little Kaden!

No comments:

Post a Comment