Christmas

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I confess =/

I cheated....it's true. I feels so terrible! I didn't mean to! I was driving along, looked, and was completely drawn in.....to this new coffee shop! HAha! yeah, it's true. I like the atmosphere, but the current brew is leaving something to be desired. We shall see - my guess is Cattle Dog will continue to rule as the greatest local coffee shop in Citrus County.

Let's see...since I last talked with you, the reception has come and gone, the gun show has come and gone, Andy's birthday has come and gone. Do you see how much is going on? Kyle and Abby get back in 11 days!!!! It was too cute! The other day, we had them on speaker phone and Kaden was in the room. He heard the kids on the phone and ran over trying to figure out how he could hear them and not see them in the room. It was adorable!

But any-hoot, I have absolutely got to hand it to my mom-in-law! She got two of her friends (along with moral support, basic ideas, and errand running from me - my AMAZING sister in law helping put together party favors and give advice) to help her pull of the whole shin-dig. Connie used decorations that were from our wedding and made everything look simple-classic, which is perfect! I met almost all of my father in law's family. One brother was unable to make it, but as far as I know everyone else made it! Can I tell you they are awesome? Yep! No...I'm not just saying it because they might read this. I'm....blunt/straightforward enough to tell you if it wasn't true. =) Connie's family was there (LOOOOve them too! Met most of them throughout the week before the reception) and I even met some super close family friends too. It was a whirlwind event! I can't believe it's over. We literally started thinking/planning in April, and here we are in July with it over. CRAZY!

Andy's birthday went well too! He's just a youngun....only 34 years old. Me being the ever sweet sister-in-law that I am reminded him he has past the halfway mark to being half a century old! ...yeah, he loves me! haha! We all had fun celebrating with him and then peaced out to catch up on some much needed shut eye.

In eleven days, our babies come home! We need to have our garage sale, set up their rooms, clean out more boxes, and begin prep for another school year! I get to stay with third grade, which is awesome because this will be my full 2nd year in that grade. I'm sure there will be plenty of adventures and quotes to share with you throughout the school year. Just to give you a taste, one student was trying to recall what he/she had just read but was struggling. His/Her comment?

If there was only just ONE brain cell in my head to help me remember what I just read!


;)

No comments:

Post a Comment