We have had more fun and done more family things lately than we have since we got married. I am enjoying being a mom MORE than I ever enjoyed anything else. It is the bittersweet things that make it worth it. By the way, I could go for some dark chocolate - except that I need to trim off the 7 pounds I gained. =/ Back to the blog!
All that to say, when Stephen came back from his last trip, we had to make it a family weekend. We spent 2 days exploring Natchez Trace. The kids had an absolute blast! We picnicked (sp?), we hiked, we ran poor Kaden's legs off with all the rounds of fetch that we played, and we simply enjoyed having the time and freedom to be together. I'll put some pictures up for you on facebook. I'll add a few here too.
Right now I'm too frustrated to go through and wait for each picture to load. It's been one of those days (*wink wink* - not a good one) and all I want to do is watch TV. HOWEVER, the weather is making that impossible. I love our TV service...it will get better once we get with a new provider!
Any-hoot, I'm loving having Kyle & Abby & Stephen all the time! Here are a few pictures from our adventures!
Steve is showing Kyle how some old time machinery works.
We went by Grand Gulf on one of our trips and found this machine there.
It looked kind of like an old fashioned combine.
Doodles and I! She's showing you how tough she is!
Doodles literally just ate dirt, brushed herself off, and kept going!
Me & my studly man!
It took him a few times to get a smile he liked.
SUCH A HAM!
Videos will appear soon!
Kyle LITERALLY just thanked me for getting Doodles to leave him alone.
You'd never know that such an angelic face could antagonize that poor boy to death!
This dog, my Kaden, cannot handle having his girl out of the house without him!
Seriously, the worst part of his day is when I drop her off at school and he has to watch her walk away.
Don't get me wrong, Kaden loves Kyle too...but they also frustrate each other. ;)
Doodles, Stephen, & Bubba showing the wild onions they found!
How could you not love an innocent face like his? =)
I'm going to give ya'll a few prayer requests if you don't mind.
1 - Stephen's work. He's doing great, but we all know an extra dose of prayer doesn't hurt!
2 - My babies are hurting right now. Life is throwing them tough lessons. Pray they feel God's love at ALL times!
3 - I've got some health issues. Nothing life threatening, just a bumm knee and an oversized kidney.
NO the doctor doesn't think it's a big deal (the kidney) it's just annoying to me. =)
PRAISES!!!!!!
1 - The powers that be for Stephen have acknowledged how hard he is working and noted how much he has done since arriving here! YAY!!!!
2 - Kyle's basketball team is in the playoffs!!!!!
3 - Abby is making friends and doing much better!
4 - Kaden is getting over the emotional turmoil of not going to work with Stephen every day. LOL
5 - We all have plans for spring break!
6 - My momma seems to be doing better! (she got sick for a bit.)
7 - God is always with us, through thick and through thin!
8 - God's lessons are finally getting through my thick head!
Love yas!
do do do
ReplyDelete