We all know that reverse PSYCHOLOGY is wanting the opposite of what you say.
Reverse EATOLOGY is getting the opposite result of overeating.
It's a problem I have.
If I try to eat less, because let's face it - I can eat!, then I gain weight.
9 pounds since I left FL.
That is roughly 2lbs a week!
YIKES!!!!!
So, I employed reverse eatology, as I said.
It is where I eat as much as I want when I want.
It's been since Monday, today is Thursday.
5 pounds are gone!
Now, mind you, I have a diet. I don't eat a lot of the yummies ya'll might think of.
I can't have yeast, dairy, and several other things
BUT I get to eat about 9 times a day...add to that my midnight snack (Homemade salsa!)
At this rate, we'll be broke in two months but I'll be skinny!
Lol!
Ok, so we won't be broke, but I will be thinner and I just FEEL better when my weight is in control.
So here's the deal, eat at least 7 servings of veggies every day and you can be just like me!
Doesn't everyone want to be just like me?
Jus kiddin!
Knee surgery coming up soon, by the way.
Possibly the 16th of March.
I'll keep ya'll posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment