Christmas

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Did I mention?

Well, to be honest, I probably did not mention it. Why would I? It's boring. It's...well,
for me the fact is boring is enough.
However, because some of you might get upset if you here third party, I will tell you.

I did not go see my little man Nolan this week.
Nor did I go see the BITO(Bun In The Oven,) aka Micah.

I am having surgery instead.

I can hear your groans of boredom from here!

Unfortunately, it falls on deaf ears because I'm sipping a Triple Grande Carmel Macchiato.
So delicious!

Anyhoot, the kids are visiting family.
Stephen is at school.
My mother flies in on Wednesday.
If Tricare approves, I get it done on Thursday.
Keep your fingers crossed!

On to more interesting things!
Here are some pictures for you!!!!

I apologize for them being blurry.
Life has been on the fly!

Kyle has learned cursive! He wanted to try it on his own.
I supplied him with a dry erase board that showed how to do each letter of the alphabet.
We are SO proud of him!!!!



This little Doodle bug brought home an A on her spelling test!!!


AND she got the bonus point word too!!!!



Abby has also been growing like a weed!
When we moved here she as a size 5 pants and 13 shoes.
She now needs the length of a size 7 pant and is in size 1 shoes!
Abby picked these shoes herself.
Guess why ;)



The Gator backpack died.
We went shopping and decided we could decorate one that would be prettier than anything else!
What do you think?


If you know our babies, you know they LOVE having their pictures taken.
Here is some fun stuff we did on Saturday.






Saturday was a busy day!
Kyle woke me up at 6:23am to finish creating a birthday present.
We followed that with some Looney Tunes during breakfast.
GOTTA LOVE LOONEY TUNES!!!!

Kyle starting playing Xbox with Stephen.
Let me tell you folks, that boy loves his father!
Kyle was so excited to be playing Xbox with his Daddy that he couldn't even sit still!
He was dancing up on his toes back and forth while playing.
Steve finally told him (in a Daddy tone) to sit down so Steve could see the screen to play the game.
=)

Abby and I colored some Dora pictures, played checkers, and layed together on the couch to watch the boys play. =)

After they left, Stephen and I needed a happy thought.
Kind of like on Peter Pan.
You need a happy thought to fly.
Our babies are our happy thought.
But they left to visit family.
What to do?

We drove to Baton Rouge and visited Bass Pro Shop.
It was EXACTLY what the doctor ordered!
Stephen was bouncing as he walked and making me walk faster.
We all know Northerners walk faster than good ole Southern boys...so you know he was excited if he was out-striding me!

We went to dinner and came home.
It's weird without my babies.
They come back on Sunday.
My Hubby, my Hero, my Chief comes home on Friday.
My Momma comes on Wednesday.

It will be a busy week.
A long week.
A lonely week until my Momma gets here.

Today I dropped Stephen at the airport, but he needed a jacket.
His jacket died and Stephen neglected to remind me he needed a new one.
I convinced him to go to the mall with me so we could shop for a new one.
Oh, but guess what we saw first!

Another Bass Pro Shop!
Of course, we had to go!
Check out this picture...

Classic...I'm smiling at the camera and he's looking at the Bass Pro Shop.
Oh boy....

We need some decoration for our home.
Here's what Stephen wants.


I let him know that this would not win him brownie points.
Brownie points earns him food, a clean home, clean laundry, and various things like good coffee.

We drove to the airport.
I went in with him.
I don't do "see you laters" or "goodbyes"
I just go.
It's easier...slightly cowardish, I guess.
I walked up to the security line.
He kissed me good bye and told me to go get coffee at the Sbux in the airport.
He was hoping it would help me feel better.
Poor guy, I was tearing up at him leaving before we left our house.

I didn't make it to the Sbux.
I couldn't see through the tears.

I'm having a pity party.
I know 1 lady in my town.
The End.

We have been to about 5 or 6 churches, I think.
Not one has been a fit.

It's me and Kaden until Mom gets here.

I finally made it to an Sbux.
Got a drink and here I sit writing to you.

Can you name my drink of choice?


By the way, my dear "well-meaning-anti-caffeine" friends, the kidney doctor said caffeine is good for all sorts of things. Stephen asked if I should stop drinking coffee and that was the doctor's response.
Thank you Doctor!


Here are some verses for you.
I won't fill in the blanks.
But you know my family and our...extensions.
Stephen is being a man of God and these verses are holding us.


The LORD abhors dishonest scales, but accurate weights are his delight.
The integrity of the upright guides them, but the unfaithful are destroyed by their duplicity.
The righteousness of the upright delivers them, but the unfaithful are trapped by evil desires.
The righteous man is rescued from trouble, and it comes on the wicked instead.
The wicked man earns deceptive wages, but he who sows righteousness reaps a sure reward.
The truly righteous man attains life, but he who pursues evil goes to his death.
The LORD detests men of perverse heart but he delights in those whose ways are blameless.
Be sure of this: The wicked will not go unpunished, but those who are righteous will go free.
The desire of the righteous ends only in good, but the hope of the wicked only in wrath.
He who seeks good finds goodwill, but evil comes to him who searches for it.
If the righteous receive their due on earth, how much more the ungodly and the sinner!

Proverbs 11

Stephen loves Proverbs, it is literal.
I love Psalms, it's more visual.
However, Proverbs 11 is exactly the right Proverb.




Are you a Psalms person or a Proverbs person?

No comments:

Post a Comment