Literally
It's killing me
I don't sit
It's not in my ability list
Even when I taught full time
I stood
I walked
I taught my students to learn while they stood
or moved
We would sit
maybe for 20 minutes
Then gone!
Sorry all my dear 4th grade teacher friends!
And my dear FL replacement
I didn't mean to hinder you
But this is killing me
It's been a week!
I'm done with sitting
I've only managed to make it this long because of the medicine they gave me.
It knocked me out.
I can't take this!!!
I feel like this! (but brown hair...)

Elizabeth, I just read your blog for the first time. I only knew about it because Connie e-mailed about your surgery. First of all, I am so thankful your surgery went well and that you are home recuperating. And then, I want to tell you have much I have enjoyed reading your blog and learning more about you and your family. You are truly a special person in the best sense of the word. What a blessing you are to your family and how wonderful that you and Stephen are together, raising those beautiful children in a loving home. Thank you for giving me a glimpse into your life. Keep getting better and doing what you do.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Pat