Monday!
Ontologist appt went fabulous! Time to celebrate!
I tried to get the picture of Kyle eating pizza on here, but this website doesn't like it.
Sorry!
I had to get me a treat too!
Kyle couldn't be left out!
Tuesday
Tuesday is also the day Isaac started to hit.
Abby was nervous, upset, and full of ...well, nerves.
I had her rest on her bed with Kaden while I showered.
He is such a good puppy!
We all camped out in the TV room and watched movies.
Wednesday
Puppy snuggles.
The kids weren't in the mood to smile.
It was a day of forts, tv, and games!
Thursday
Storm is essentially passed!
No snakes!
Lots of mud!
Time to play!
LOVE this sweet face!
Both pups were SO muddy they got a bath.
Frankie was so exhausted he slept for almost four hours straight after his bath!
Friday
Pizza & ice cream, does it get better?
Saturday
Frankie holds his own...
2 hrs = 7 bags of branches and such from the storm!
So proud of my amazing helpers!
My sweet little man!
...not so little any more :'(
Puppy damage =(
No more headset for Halo =(
The End.
Love & prayin for you!




No comments:
Post a Comment