Christmas

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sept 2 - 8

Last week was the crazy worst week thus far.
Both kids were off.
Storm came through.
I never want to repeat it.
I will NEVER trade anything for these past two weeks.

Now, for pictures from this week.
Tomorrow is included in this post's title.
However, it will be me birthday shopping and running various errands I'm not able to run with two young people underfoot. Therefore, why wait to post these pictures that you all are patiently holding your breath for?

The wait is over my friends (and love of my life that I can't wait to see in ONE week!!!!!! Just for the weekend....but still!!!!!)

Frankie had visit #2 to the vet.
She did not stick anything other than 2 needles in him.
We still didn't like that!


My goobers love to make silly faces!


For someone just seeing these, you think, "yeah? so?"
For someone who saw how awful this corner looked before, you think "Wow!"
Yes, I was lazy and did not trim up the bushes all summer long.
Poor Steve worked so hard when we first moved here to get everything looking nice, and I did nothing to keep that up! Until now! =)


Despite having a very stressful dockside, Stephen has had some fun!


Kyle & Abby were surprised by being picked up by their aunt unexpectedly...
Well, unexpectedly to them. Stephen and I had been in contact with her.
They even got an added bonus of seeing their biological momma!
This is now the 9th.
I'm sorry this post is so late, but the internet was acting up.
Love & prayin for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment