Is this a new week?
For rizzle?!
Wow - let me show you our week!
Despite what you may think, IT WAS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poor Doodle-bug decided to get a stomach something.
It was not a good something as you can tell by the picture at the top.
We were feeling better by the middle picture!
He surprised the kids and came home!!!!
(Thank you Master Chief & XPO on our boat!!!!!)
(Thank you Master Chief & XPO on our boat!!!!!)
Of course, true to form, life throws curves and the bottom picture is courtesy of a 12 hour tummy something that Kyle caught. Stephen was my hero!
He helped Kyle through uckiness every 20 - 30 minutes.
Kyle informed me he couldn't sleep after staying up all night being sick.
We put him on our bed.
Neither Daddy nor Kyle moved from the positions in these pictures for about 6hrs.
Kaden & Frankie on the other hand got restless and we went for a walk.
Walking requires a stop at the fountains so they could drink & roll in the water.
Monday afternoon I received a call about moving up Kyle's left tympanoplasty.
(ear drum patching.)
I called Stephen who got sent home to us Tuesday evening.
Abby was still sick.
Kyle got sick and it looked like we would have to cancel.
Thursday was upon us before we could blink!
Kyle took it like a man!
The bottom left is a cool clock in the 1st waiting room!
Kyle joked! Practiced blowing up his breathing baloon!
He made it through with a couple of stiches and some yucky packing in his ear.
It leaked a little the 1st night, so that's why it's all yucky looking.
He gets drops 2x a day and bacatracin on his stiches once a day.
Friday was filled with groceries, errands, hair appointments, dinner, laundry, cleaning, oil changes - I burnt out! Stephen was a Knight in Shining Armor and helped me A LOT!
I still zonked out early and woke late.
But I got a surprise!
They made me breakfast in bed! All of us sat on top of a spare sheet and had breakfast together!
Stephen helped do a lot of the house stuff that day to help me because he's just amazing like that.
Surprise number 2 for me was top left!
Abby got bottom left!
Then we all went to run some errands and got some funny pics in.
I love my hubby!
You can't have a day of errands without a treat!
(yes, I sinned and had a pumpkin pie blizzard - it was delicious!)
Frankie felt left out in all of the craziness of this week.
Abby decided to help him by creating a monster fort in our dining room too.
Stephen left this morning at 8am.
Both kids are emotional and I still feel like he will walk around the corner at any moment.
Abby was blessed to be able to go stay with some good friends while Kyle was in surgery! She had a wonderful time, but her 6yr old mind only added up the minutes Kyle spent with Daddy.
Those minutes weren't equal to what she received.
Right now he is spending Daddy - Daughter time with her and she is jabbering away at a hundred miles an hour. He knew just what she needed!
I'm sure when he gets back he will be subjected to playing her games and more!
=)
Love you guys!
Hope you had a fantabulous week!
(I'd love to hear about it!)
Praying for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment