Well, I don't remember the exact day I last posted. BUT here's what has happened...
Saturday - Stephen and I hit the road around 6am towards Indiana! 2 1/2 hours of traveling 2 miles in Atlanta put us at each other's throats. ...don't worry! I'm still alive! ;) And yes, Stephen is too! We got to Bowling Green, KY at the 14hour mark. Immediately it was decided this was far enough and we stopped for the night...after walking around Gander Mountain for an hour. I'm pretty sure Stephen thinks I'm bored outside of my ever-loving-mind in that store, but I'm not! I looooove looking at stuff! And it's cool because he talks about this reel for this type of fishing, and this lure is great for that, and this gun is good because ______. Yeah, I'm nerdy and love learning so I'm pretty much in heaven during those moments. Not to mention he's also there with me so that makes it even better!
Sunday - we were back on the road by 8:30am and got to my parents house just in time to help with the final touches on the open house Mom was throwing for us. Dad was gracious enough to share his Father's Day with us! It was wonderful seeing all those families and friends! Monday was spent downtown getting the marriage license and I'm miserably stopped up so my entry is over. More to come! I want to do justice to our adventure downtown! ;) Picture country-boy meets downtown Indianapolis amidst construction....
No comments:
Post a Comment