YYYYYAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!
Well, today is pretty awesome too =) Solomon, Katie, Nolan, and puppy show up today! Hopefully soon =) Katie is AMAZING and set up a bridal tea for me! SO EXCITED!!!! It's my first time having tea in a true tea room!!!! =) =) I mentioned ONCE that I'd love to do it someday and she set it up from TN! =) ...ask me if I'm excited.....
YES!
=)
After tea, I pick up my dress and Abby's dress. I just finished making her headband =) She's going to be absolutely adorable! If I get a minute I'll get a couple of odds and ends for accessories after picking up the dress. At 3pm, we will head to the church to set up the decorations for the WEDDING!!! =) (slightly excited) Family pics for Stephen, Kyle, Abby, and me are right after that, then the rehearsal, then dinner, then....my last night as a single woman.
Am I sad? NOPE! Was I miserable being single? NOPE! Am I excited outside of my ever loving distractable mind?! YES!!!!!!!!!!!! It's hard to believe that a few short months ago, Stephen was telling me I would be his one day. I staunchly disagreed - oh how wrong I was! And oh how glad I was wrong! =) I get 2 amazing kids (as said before) and an amazing "in-law" family. They're pretty much mine already =) Yup Yup! Time for sleep. If I get a chance to write to ya'll before the big day, I will. If I don't, well - my dear friends/family, I will write to you after July 4th =) Much love! Thanks for all of the well-wishes! We appreciate all the thoughts and prayers sent our way! =) Kyle & Abby head out to their momma's on the 26th so please be praying for safe travel and fun times. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment