YYYAAAAYYYYY!!!!!! We leave the day after tomorrow for our pre-wedding week!!!!!! Crazy thought...Tomorrow night is the last night in OUR house as a single woman - crrrrraaaaazzzzzyyyy!!!! Yup, I've been living in our house for the last month. It's been awesome! Boxes everywhere, dog hair, dirty laundry - yup, it's awesome! ;) Jus kidding! The boxes are there and the dog hair sometimes, but dirty laundry is a negative. So yuck! I'm tired, rambling is my thing when I'm tired, can you tell?
So yesterday, the sprinkler guy came out to get that working. Possibly because ours is the only brown yard in the neighborhood. Yup! The landlords turned it off (can't blame them there!) and we haven't been able to get it fixed previously. Anyhoot, he turned it on to test it and Kaden went bonkers! Running through the water, flipping (yes, really flipping,) tearing around in circles, and barking at the sprinklers! I just stood there and laughed at the whole mess. =)
My friend Stephanie also came to visit with 3 of her 5 children. It's been sooooo long since I've seen her! We stood and talked for an hour or more. She's fabulous mom and huge encouragement! The rest of the day was pretty sweet because Connie found her dress for the wedding. She looks so great! Both moms are going to look GORGEOUS! I'm so excited that they found outfits they like! Ooooh! And last night we had some sweet thunderstorms! We were hanging out at Stephen's house when the storm hit. Lightning, thunder, buckets of rain, and winds like crazy! We turned off the lights and just watched it...that is until I fell asleep. I think Stephen found out that storms really put me out. There's just something soothing about them. Apparently, he tried to wake me up unsuccessfully for quite some time. When I finally woke up, he was literally shaking me awake! As I said, I was tired.
Today? Oh my - today was fabulous! Not all peaches and cream, but the good parts totally blew the emotional parts out of the water. See, it started with an unhappy little boy. Stephen dropped off Kyle and headed to work. I made breakfast and then went to get ready to take Kyle to camp. That's when the phone rang..."Hey baby! I'm comin home!" Yep! Stephen got to work and the Chief said, "Thought you weren't coming in since the crew is going to training and you're not." YYYAAYYY!!!! So he came back and we did life stuff together. Pretty sure he thought I was crazy cuz I was cheesin the whole time about him being home all day. =) PLUS it was extra great because we finally got his cds out of storage and were listening to them. I love hearing him sing to his music. =) Now here I sit, procrastinating. I should be paying bills, packing, doing laundry, and that sort of thing. But nope - no desire so I'll do it tomorrow. Tomorrow - when I will be cleaning the house, organizing what I need to take, mailing said bills, taking Kyle to camp, going to Kyle's graduation, running Kaden to the kennel, and celebrating Father's Day with Stephen and his dad (Jim.) Sounds like a good plan, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment